Attention all travel enthusiasts and language talent! Are you ready to embark on an international career adventure in the heart of Europe? Our client, a dynamic airline company based in the vibrant city of Prague, Czech Republic, is seeking a motivated and customer-focused Airline Client Advisor to join their team of 65 nationalities.
As an Airline Client Advisor, you will play a crucial role in building relationships with customers, providing expert support and guidance in areas such as loyalty programs, flight bookings, B2B activities, and after-flight claims.
The ideal candidate
- Has great communication skills in German and English (written and spoken)
- Is interested in international environments and wants to start a career abroad
- Gained some experience in a customer-faced position (hospitality, retail, sales etc.)
- Permanent part-time contract: 32 hours a week
- Attractive salary
- Travel fund: up to 9,600 CZK per year to spend on airplane tickets
- Leisure time: up to 4,800 CZK per year to spend on sports activities/relaxing time/language courses
- Meal tickets in the value of 130 CZK per workday
- Private medical support and the possibility to work 40 days per year from another EU country
- Discounted air tickets with Air France
- Work from home possibilities after the trial period
- Individually discussed relocation package including either financial support or 1 month accommodation
- Permanent contract and initial paid training
Explore the city's rich history and architecture by visiting landmarks such as the Charles Bridge, the Old Town Square, and the St. Vitus Cathedral or visit galleries, theaters, and museums, and take a stroll along the winding streets and admire the city's colorful street art. While you are staying in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, don't miss out on the local cuisine, including traditional Czech dishes such as goulash, knedliky dumplings, and roasted pork with sauerkraut, or sample the city's famous beers at one of its many bars and beer gardens.
So, are you ready to take your career to new heights in the beautiful city of Prague?
Apply today by submitting your application and CV in English. One of our recruiters will be in touch to discuss this exciting opportunity further. We can't wait to hear from you!
Workwide Recruit has helped hundreds of candidates in their journey of finding work abroad. Don't hesitate to reach out to us or send in your application, we'll do all we can to help you find your dream job abroad, completely free of charge of course!
Check out our Trustpilot for reviews from our candidates, where we are currently at a rating of 4.8/5, and increasing every day!
Keywords: kundenberatung, kundenservice, customer support, B2C, fluglinie, reisen, tourismus