Would you describe yourself as a car enthusiast? Do you have a passion for providing exceptional customer service? Could you see yourself living in Germany? Then look no further, we have the perfect position for you!
Looking to kick-start your career in the automotive industry? In this position, you will be assisting the customers of a well-known Swedish car manufacturer. You will be their first point of contact through phone, e-mail, as well as chat.
Enjoy all the benefits of working in a modern office in Dietzenbach which is close to Frankfurt am Main, one of Germany's most vibrant and dynamic cities. With its stunning skyline, bustling streets, and delicious local cuisine, Frankfurt is the perfect location for those who want to experience the best of Germany while being surrounded by a thriving international community.
The ideal candidate
- Native level Dutch/Flemish as well as French (written and spoken), fluent in English
- Excellent written skills
- Experience in working with customers (preferably customer service)
- High level of service orientation
- Willingness to work different day shifts
What your new employer offers
- Competitive starting salary of €3,200 a month
- Relocation package (partnership with an agency that helps with your move or a budget worth €2,300
- Career prospects
- Hybrid work (possibility to work 2 days a week from home)
- International work environment
Sounds like your dream job? Then click apply and submit your CV in English today!
We will share more information about this amazing career opportunity during our interview with you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Workwide Recruit has helped hundreds of candidates in their journey of finding work abroad. Don't hesitate to reach out to us or send in your application, we'll do all we can to help you find your dream job abroad, completely free of charge of course!
Check out our Trustpilot for reviews from our candidates, where we are currently at a rating of 4.9/5, and increasing every day!