Would you like to experience Malta’s sunny beaches and at the same time gain valuable experience of working abroad? Would you like to work in a young and dynamic environment where hard work pays off and opens up for great career development possibilities? Then this is the job for you!
Our client is a leading provider within the online casino industry in Europe who has won several industry awards for their customer-first approach and focus on entertainment and responsible gaming. Now they are looking for Danish Customer Service Specialists in sunny Malta!
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be the focal point of contact for the customers. This means that you need to learn how to understand the customers' issues from their perspective, at the same time you will have extensive knowledge of systems and multiple ways to solve customer's problems as well as attend to guidelines and policies within the online casino and iGaming industry such as responsible gaming and AML. In this role, you will handle incoming customer queries from players mainly through Email, Online Chats and Telephone.
What the employer can offer you:
- Flexible way of working: Opportunity to work from home for most of your working time.
- Private health insurance: Including dental care, travel insurance, and life insurance.
- Balance & Wellbeing allowance: Can be used on gym/fitness memberships, fitness clothing /equipment, consultations with a dietician/nutritionist, massages or items for your home office.
- Competitive salary and relocation package: With raises after 6 and 12 months, 450€ for flight tickets, airport-pickup and 14 days of accomodation upon arrival.
- Office perks: A chef in the office weekly preparing healthy meals, coffee shop vouchers, juices, snacks, Friday Afternoon Beers, & monthly Friday XL Events (non-alcoholic beverages also offered).
- Volunteer Time Off Programme: 20 days leave per year to volunteer at an organization online, locally, or abroad.
What we are looking for:
- Bilingual Proficiency: Native in Danish, fluent in English, with additional languages being advantageous.
- Customer Support Experience: Prior online background in support or customer service roles.
- Multichannel Assistance Skills: Capable of helping customers through email, phone, and chat, coupled with fast typing skills.
- Strong Communication: Exceptional in both written and verbal communication.
- iGaming Interest and Flexibility: Experience or strong interest in sports/casino gaming, and willingness to work flexible shifts, including evenings.
Simply send in your CV in English! We conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to telling you more about the position.