Would you like to experience Malta’s sunny beaches and at the same time gain valuable experience of working abroad? Be part of an enthusiastic customer service team in an existing start-up environment with a great team spirit. On behalf of our client, JOI Gaming we are searching for Dutch speaking customer service agents to join their team.
About JOI Gaming Ltd
JOI Gaming Ltd is part of the Dutch JVH gaming & entertainment group. JVH operates 85 landbased casinos under the brand names Jack’s Casino, Flash Casino’s and Flamingo Casino in the Netherlands. They pursue a responsible and entertaining gambling experience in a safe and trusted environment for all Dutch players, newbies and veterans alike. The company has steadily grown to 40 employees over the last years.
JOI Gaming will provide a 6 weeks paid training programme. To make your relocation process smoother, they will also reimburse your flight ticket, pick you up at the airport and arrange 2 weeks of accommodation upon your arrival in Malta.
About the job
In this role you will be working as a Customer Service Agent. On a daily basis, it is your job to make the players feel safe and welcome while assisting them via phone, email, and chat. You will inform them about the different products and also about responsible gaming. JOI Gaming's customer service agents should always work to create the best possible customer experience in each interaction with their players. The service is open 24/7 which means that the working hours will be rotating on three different shifts, morning, afternoon and night shifts.
- Dutch native speaker with great command of English
- Able to work on rotating shift schedule
- A passion for customer service
- A positive mindset and a can-do attitude
In order to be eligible for this role you need to have a clean criminal record.
- Attractive annual salary
- 1,000€ benefit package
- Full-time position, permanent contract with 6 months probation
- 6 Weeks of paid training
- Relocation package including reimbursed flight, airport pick-up, 2 weeks of accommodation, help with all paperwork
- Possibility to work from home 2 days per week
- Great career development opportunities in an exciting start-up
- Pension scheme
- Central office in the heart of Sliema
- Social activites with a vibrant team of new colleauges 🙂
Sound interesting right? Don't wait – apply today!
Our recruiters will tell you more about this amazing opportunity and prepare you for the next step in the recruitment process!
We look forward to hearing from you!