Do you speak fluent Dutch and French and are you looking for an unforgettable summer adventure? Join the famous TUI Destination Team and create unforgettable memories for guests while experiencing the beauty of a dreamy holiday destination!
TUI and Workwide Recruit are teaming up for this summer's recruitment. Our recruiters will kick things off with a short, informal chat. Ready for your next adventure?
Working in the TUI Destination Team will give you an unforgettable experience! As a team member, you're meeting guests, coordinating activities, advising them on local hotspots, or solving complex problems. You'll play a vital role in ensuring that guests have the time of their lives. No matter your specific skills and strengths, TUI has a job for you!
Whether you're looking for an unforgettable summer experience or a career in the tourism industry, TUI has got you covered! Apply today and experience Europe's top summer holiday destinations, such as Portugal's sun-kissed beaches, Greece's breathtaking waters, Italy's picturesque landscapes, and other gems like the Spanish Islands, Cape Verde, Croatia, Bulgaria, Turkey, and Cyprus.
Who are you?
- You speak fluent Dutch and French and have good knowledge of English
- You have a driver's license
- You're available to start working in April, May or June and can work until the end of October
- You're an engaging communicator and are excited to learn
- You're looking to have the experience of a lifetime, no matter the destination
What does the company offer?
- Free accommodation, bills included for the entire time you are working with TUI
- A net monthly salary of 750€ to 900€ in your pocket
- Extra commission averaging 350€ – 500€ per month with no upper limit
- Private health insurance
- Great relocation package with all flights paid, airport pickup and all visa/work permit admin and costs paid by TUI
- Everything you need to do the job: extensive training, company iPad and uniform
- Many benefits like discounts, free language courses, wellbeing initiatives and much more
- Go for the summer or work all year – winter work and career development opportunities are available
It's time to embrace the adventure!
Apply today with your English CV and experience new challenges, growth opportunities, and unforgettable memories.