Ready to make your dreams of living and working in sunny Spain a reality? Look no further! We're offering you the chance of a lifetime to be the driving force behind client success as a Payroll Specialist.
As a Payroll Specialist, you'll work closely with both management and operational teams to provide accurate information, support, and guidance for the Netherlands regarding any payroll questions. With your expertise, you'll maintain the client workbook and keep processes updated, all while solving technical problems and supporting the team during year-end activities. This role offers opportunities to learn, grow, and build relationships that will last a lifetime.
And the best part? You'll be based in the stunning city of Granada, Spain – a unique blend of history, culture, and natural beauty. From the breathtaking Alhambra palace to the charming streets of the Albaicin, there's always something new to discover. Plus, with plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities and delicious cuisine, you'll have the chance to live the relaxed Spanish lifestyle.
Not interested in Granada? No problem! You have the option to work remotely from anywhere in Spain – from bustling Barcelona to the beautiful beaches of the Costa del Sol or even the breathtaking Canary Islands.
So what are you waiting for? Join us and start living your best life in sunny Spain!
- Native Dutch speaker with a good knowledge of English
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- You have 3 to 4 years of experience administering Payroll, hold the necessary certifications and are well-versed in payroll legislation, processes and policies
- You pay attention to detail and have a strong sense of responsibility
- You are adaptable, self-motivated and driven to learn and improve
- You can collaborate effectively with a team, but also work independently
- You have a degree in business-related field such as Accounting, Human Resources, or Business Administration
- Preferably you have HRIS knowledge of Workday, SAP, or PeopleSoft.
What the employer offers
- International and multicultural environment (25+ languages spoken)
- Attractive annual salary based on experience
- Flexibility and smart working
- Career Development Plans
- Transparent Reward and Recognition schemes
- Relocation Package including Flight, 1st week + 1st month accommodation allowance
- Language courses (Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, etc.)
- Annual Salary Review
- Administrative Support
- Group activities, Yoga classes, psycho-physical wellbeing, etc.
- Fresh fruit every week, discounts with wellness clubs, restaurants, cinemas and much more (…)
Does this sound the job you have been waiting for?
Then apply today by sending us your English CV!