Ready to start your career adventure in the vibrant city of Berlin? Workwide Recruit is teaming up with BASF, a thriving chemical company on the hunt for a dynamic talent ready to join their Payroll or Accounting team!
We offer a chance to dive into the world of HR and Payroll in an international setting. And it gets better! Your new office is in the heart of Berlin, a city that's as diverse and exciting as our team. Imagine blending work and play, in a place where creativity and productivity thrive. This isn't just a job; it's an opportunity to grow, have fun, and embrace an entirely new culture.
What you might be doing:
- Prepare and process monthly payroll using SAP HR
- Producing regular HR reports
- Preparing HR/payroll-related general ledger accounts
- Contribute to internal projects and promote best practice sharing among European HR teams
So, if you're passionate about payroll, accounting, or reporting, eager to experience life abroad, and ready to become a specialist – don't worry BASF will give you a thorough onboarding and make sure you are fully equipped to tackle any challenge – then apply today! Welcome aboard our Berlin adventure!
Who are you?
- You speak fluent Dutch and have an excellent knowledge of English
- You have a relevant university degree in payroll, hr, finance, accounting, economics, etc.
- You're eager to learn the ins and outs of Dutch or Belgian payroll processes
- You have an analytic mind and advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- You're motivated to learn, proactive, structured and organized
What does the company offer?
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A yearly bonus based on the company`s success and your personal performance
- Flexible working hours; whether you're a morning bird or night owl, you choose your own schedule
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Choose to be based in Berlin and get 1 month of accommodation and work from home up to 4 days a week
- Work remotely from anywhere in Germany and only spend 2 days/month in the office with 200€ compensation for travel costs
- Up to 6 weeks of mobile working from abroad
- Extensive on-the-job training regarding payroll and SAP HR to become an all-round payroll professional
- An international and dynamic work environment with plenty of team and company events
- Many growth opportunities
Seize this opportunity – apply now and start your career with a global industry leader!
Send us your English CV and we will be in touch soon!