Are you ready to elevate your career to new heights? Start working as a Dutch-speaking Accounting Specialist for one of the most established multinational chemical companies in the world from vibrant Berlin or anywhere in Germany. Don't miss this opportunity to showcase your expertise, unleash your potential, and be rewarded for your hard work. Apply now and embark on a new fulfilling journey!
You'll be joining the HR Services Belgian team, but no need to know Belgian law already. The company will train you for your role and make sure you are fully equipped to tackle any challenge. As an Accounting Specialist, you will play a crucial role in managing HR-related general ledger accounts and acting as a vital link between the Finance and HR payroll departments.
Your exciting responsibilities include:
- take ownership of HR/payroll-related general ledger accounts,
- Prepare monthly provisions and accurate updates in SAP,
- Ensure correct processing of HR-related invoices and timely clearing of waiting accounts,
- Respond to ad hoc queries from Finance and HR colleagues,
- Provide payroll-related information for annual accounts and tax declarations to Finance,
- Act as a bridge between HR payroll and Finance, collaborating with local HR Business Partners in Belgium and internal service departments in Berlin,
- Contribute to internal projects and promote best practice sharing among European HR teams,
- Maintain quality and knowledge management through documentation of processes and legal regulations, adhering to high-quality standards.
Who are you?
- You speak fluent Dutch and have an excellent knowledge of English
- You have a relevant university degree in finance, accounting, economics, etc.
- You have a proven analytic mind and excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- You've gained your first working experience in accounting, finance, reporting or a
- You're motivated to learn, proactive, structured and organized
What does the company offer?
- A yearly salary of between 31,000€ – 42,000€ depending on your experience
- A yearly bonus based on the company`s success and your personal performance
- Flexible working hours; whether you're a morning bird or night owl, you choose your own schedule
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Choose to be based in Berlin and get 1 month of accommodation and work from home up to 4 days a week
- Work remotely from anywhere in Germany and only spend 2 days/month in the office with 200€ compensation for travel costs
- Up to 6 weeks of mobile working from abroad
- Extensive onboarding to help you settle in quickly
- An international and dynamic work environment with plenty of team and company events
- Many growth opportunities
Seize this opportunity – apply now and redefine your career with a global industry leader!
Send us your English CV and we will be in touch soon!