Seeking to kickstart or advance your career in HR reporting? Keen on embracing an international work environment and propelling your career forward? Your search ends here! We're seeking a Dutch-speaking Reporting Specialist for one of the world's leading chemical companies. Experience the vibrant life in picturesque Berlin or choose to work from any location in Germany. Embark on your exciting new career journey today!
You'll be joining the HR Services Belgian team, but no need to know Belgian law. The company will train you fully for your role and make sure you are fully equipped to tackle any challenge. This job is great for experts or beginners alike, offering a unique chance to boost your career in a world-famous company.
Your exciting responsibilities include:
- Producing regular HR reports;
- Drafting bespoke reports, providing expert analysis and interpretation as required;
- Working closely with the Reporting and HR communities;
- Continually learning about reporting and staying informed of industry trends;
- Building and managing interactive dashboards using innovative tools;
- Spotting new trends to propel digitization and automation in HR reporting.
Who are you?
- You speak fluent Dutch and have an excellent knowledge of English
- You have a relevant degree in the field of HR, accounting, economics, etc.
- You have an analytic mind and excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- You've preferably gained a first working experience in HR, Reporting, Organizational Management, or a
- You're motivated to learn, proactive, structured and organized
What does the company offer?
- A yearly salary of between 31,000€ – 42,000€ depending on your experience
- Flexible working hours; whether you're a morning bird or night owl, you choose your own schedule
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Choose to be based in Berlin and get 1 month of accommodation and work from home up to 4 days a week
- Work remotely from anywhere in Germany and only spend 2 days/month in the office with 200€ compensation for travel costs
- Up to 6 weeks of mobile working from abroad
- Extensive onboarding to help you settle in quickly
- An international and dynamic work environment with plenty of team and company events
- Many growth opportunities
Seize this opportunity – apply now and redefine your HR Reporting career with a global industry leader!
Send us your English CV and we will be in touch soon!