Would you like to move abroad and gain international experience? Are you a great communicator who enjoys providing the best possible technical customer experience? Then this is the perfect job for you!
Our client is one of the biggest companies in the world within IT and provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services for world-leading brands across the globe. With an international group of colleagues from 65 different nationalities, there Is room for everyone.
Your role as a customer service representative will be to provide support within the field of IT. Daily roles will consist of being responsible for remote technical troubleshooting of accounts, systems, applications, and laptop-related issues. You coordinate and solve problems using email, phone, and chat.
Join one of the world’s biggest IT companies today and become part of an inclusive multinational work environment!
You’re a good fit for the job if you
- Are fluent in Dutch and English
- Gained customer service experience
- Are a daily user of Windows, Android or iOS, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Are a team player with good problem-solving skills
The employer offers
- 38,000 – 40,000 CZK gross per month, depending on experience
- Performance bonus, Language bonus
- 25 days paid holidays a year
- Work from brand new offices in Brno, the 2nd largest city in the Czech Republic
- Relocation package (Initial Accommodation – 2 weeks of accommodation provided by the company on joining)
- Can work remotely (being in the Czech Republic)
- Flexible working hours
- Meal allowance (if you work in the office or hybrid)
- Multisport Card
- Introduction training
- Career opportunities
This hidden gem in Central Europe is the second-largest city in Czechia, with around 377,000 residents. It is a big university city full of young people and tons of jobs, mainly in the IT and finance field. You will not only find great opportunities to develop your career, but also experience city life in a place, in which traditional Neoclassical buildings stand in the modern bar- and restaurant-packed old city center.
Sounds interesting? Simply click the “Apply Now” button and submit your CV in English!
We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to telling you more about the position.
Workwide Recruit has helped hundreds of candidates in their journey of finding work abroad. Don't hesitate to reach out to us or send in your application, we'll do all we can to help you find your dream job abroad, completely free of charge of course!
Check out our Trustpilot for reviews from our candidates, where we are currently at a rating of 4.9/5, and increasing every day!