Would you like to become part of a fast growing e-commerce scale-up close to the bustling capital Amsterdam and take the next step in your career abroad? Are you ambitious, energetic and would you like to help our client grow in the Benelux market? Then we have a perfect opportunity for you!
Our client near Amsterdam, XXL Horeca, is looking for a French speaking Junior Market Manager who will help them develop their brand. They are an e-commerce scale-up that has quickly become the market leader of professional kitchen equipment and appliances for the business customers such as hotels, restaurants, canteens and catering companies in the Netherlands, and are now growing fast in other countries too.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible to develop and grow the brand, and ultimately increase traffic and clients to the online store. You will analyse data about different products and clients to make the right decision about how to move forward, take part in category management, make decisions about the product range, identify and on-board new suppliers and work closely together with the online marketing team. Developing the business and closing deals with new suppliers will be an important part of the role.
The ideal candidate
- Has great communications skills in French and English (both written and oral)
- Skills in Microsoft Excel is good but not needed.
- Analytical mindset.
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and a great sense of customers and their needs
- Is a real go-getter with determination and one who takes pride in taking responsibility
- Is a great communicator to guide and support the different members of the team
What your new employer offers
- A challenging and multifaceted role that has a lot of room for growth in a company with a flat hierarchy
- A chance to share your ideas and initiatives
- An international workplace in a fast growing company just outside beautiful Amsterdam
- Salary of 2,800€ gross monthly + 8% holiday bonus
- Support with relocation
- Opportunities for growth and networking
Did you know…
…that the Dutch own more bicycles than any other nation in the world? Many factors lead to a bike-friendly environment, including the weather, infrastructure and culture. Maybe that's why the Dutch are the 6th happiest nation worldwide? Let's apply and find out yourself!
Do you have what it takes?
Then apply today by sending us a copy of your CV in English. If you are a good fit, one of our recruiters will reach out to you shortly after to schedule a quick call to discuss the position further.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Workwide Recruit has helped hundreds of candidates in their journey of finding work abroad. Don't hesitate to reach out to us or send in your application, we'll do all we can to help you find your dream job abroad, completely free of charge of course!
Check out our Trustpilot for reviews from our candidates, where we are currently at a rating of 4.9/5, and increasing every day!
Keywords: E-Commerce, Start-Up, Scale-Up, leadership, product management, Führungsposition, management, manager, leader