Do you find online content and videos interesting? Would you like to aid in making sure no inappropriate content is published? Then the job as back office administrator might be the one for you!
On behalf of our client in Lisbon, Workwide Recruit is now looking for German speakers with an interest in online law and content reviewing. In this role your job is to review, analyse and take action on online content that has made it onto this world known video platform. This is a back-office position where you will be taking care of the necesarry paperwork for these cases. This process, called notice and take-down, is done in response to court orders or allegations that content uploaded to the platform is illegal or against the rules. It is widely operated in relation to copyright infringements, as well as for other illegal or inapporopiate online content such as discrimination. Our client will support you with a 1 month introductory training to prepare you for the role so you will be completely up to speed! You will be part of an international team in a global company, and will provide great value for the user of the platform.
The ideal candidate
- Native level of German and a good level of English
- Has an interest in online content, video platforms and media
- Has an organised work approach
- A critical thinker with an eye for detail
The employer offers
- Training and onboarding based in Portugal
- Annual salary of about 16,240€ based on experience (salaries are paid out 14 times per year)
- Monthly meal- and transportation allowance
- Relocation package consisting of 1400€ to be used towards a relocation service company which will help you getting accommodation
- Initial 1 year contract (full time) with great development possibilities in a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Temporary work from home solutions
- New office facilities in a great location in Lisbon
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and water and a lot more at the office
Send in your application in English today! We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position!