We are seeking a Norwegian-speaking Trainer to spearhead our training programs in beautiful Athens. In this role, you'll take the lead in conducting training assessments, crafting curriculum, and delivering learning materials. Your responsibilities span all phases of training interventions, geared towards enhancing our metrics and achieving unparalleled success.
What you will be doing:
- Create, deliver, and conclude training sessions for new hires.
- Develop ongoing training programs based on team requirements.
- Conduct scenario and role-play sessions for customer advisors, both new and current.
- Monitor targets and gather feedback for training improvement.
- Direct structured learning experiences and ensure quality results.
- Orient new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions.
- Assess training effectiveness to incorporate taught skills and techniques.
- Stay informed about client processes, trends, and strategies to recommend program and training changes.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Fully paid training.
- Permanent contract.
- Private healthcare.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Competitive career prospects.
- Supportive, diverse, and technological work environment.
- International and multicultural atmosphere with team-building events.
- Wellness program, including access to a fitness room and a personal trainer.
The ideal candidate:
- Native Norwegian and fluent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel for training purposes.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication and listening skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and provide feedback positively and objectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook).
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds, problem-solve, and offer suggestions.
- Influence behavior and adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
- Willing to relocate to historic Athens, Greece
- Minimum of 6 months of call center experience.
- Previous teaching or coaching/training experience is advantageous.
Sound like your dream job? Apply with your CV in English today and join our team and be part of a company that values your growth, well-being, and individiality!