Our client is seeking a Customer Experience Manager to join their customer contact service organization in Almere, Netherlands. With over 1300 experts, they deliver exceptional customer experiences in industries such as IT, tourism, automotive, and healthcare.
As a Customer Experience Manager, you will be part of a dynamic team that focuses on customer service and customer contact activities within various sectors such as IT, tourism, automotive, and healthcare, among others. You will supervise a group of Team Leads and be responsible for the daily operations, such as achieving results, providing and analyzing reports and improvement proposals both internally and towards the customer. You will also be involved in rolling out new pilots, services, and systems.
The ideal candidate will be able to balance the interests of the customer and the organizational interests, with the aim of maintaining and, if desired, increasing customer satisfaction at every level.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent gained through experience
- Several years of experience in the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) or Customer Experience (CX) industry
- At least 5 years of management experience in (people-oriented) coaching and guiding teams
- Numerical and analytical insight
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and Swedish both vocally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage time and deadlines and prioritize tasks appropriately.
What our client offers:
- An exciting, people-oriented position with constant challenge in a growing organization with ambitions
- A motivated, creative and collegial team with an informal and professional atmosphere
- In return for your hard work, you'll receive a salary ranging from €50,000 – €70,000
- 25 vacation days per year
- Additional vacation days if no sick days are taken during the year
- Travel allowance
- Pension plan
- Bicycle lease
- Top office location in the center of Almere
If you're a motivated and passionate professional looking for a dynamic and growing organization, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Apply today with your English CV to join our team and make a difference!