Would you like to work for Germany's most popular sports betting company? Do you already have experience working with customers? You have the chance of working in wonderful Malta now!
Good news: You can escape the cold German weather and instead work on a beautiful island where the sun almost always shines.
As a Customer Service representative, you'll be at the forefront of Tipico's commitment to providing exceptional service to their customers through live chat and e-mail. You will work in a fast-paced, exciting environment, where no two days are the same. Whether you are helping a customer place a bet, answering any questions related to sports betting, or troubleshooting technical issues, you will be an essential part of the team.
Located in the bustling town of St. Julians, the modern Tipico tower offers stunning sea views, a vibrant work environment, and easy access to the best that Malta has to offer. With Tipico's focus on career growth and development, you'll have the opportunity to take your skills to the next level and build a rewarding career.
The ideal candidate
- Native German speaker with fluency in English
- Great written communication skills
- Experience working with customers (preferably within Customer Service already)
- Flexibility to work different day and evening shifts between 8 AM and 12 AM (including weekends)
- Tech savyy: You learn how to use new systems fast
The employer offers
- Competitive salary + Bonus
- Relocation package including 4 weeks of accommodation in the company apartment and reimbursed travel expenses
- Numerous company events and parties
- Free breakfast
- Insurance package: Private hospital plan, dental insurance, life and sickness insurance
- Paid gym
- Internal career opportunities
Sounds interesting? Apply today by submitting your application!
One of our recruiters will review your application and invite you for a call to tell you more about the role and the recruitment process. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Workwide Recruit has helped hundreds of candidates in their journey of finding work abroad. Do not hesitate to reach out to us or send in your application, we will do all we can to help you find your dream job abroad, completely free of charge of course!
Check out our Trustpilot for reviews from our candidates, where we are currently at a rating of 4.9/5, and increasing every day!