Are you a German speaker looking to launch a fulfilling career in the tourism industry? Look no further! Join the renowned TUI Destination Team and be part of creating unforgettable memories for guests year-round, while experiencing the beauty of dreamy holiday destinations.
TUI and Workwide Recruit are teaming up for this summer's recruitment. Our recruiters will kick things off with a short, informal chat. Ready for your next adventure?
As a TUI Destination Team member, you'll work with German guests, playing a vital role in ensuring that German guests have the time of their lives. No matter what your skills and strengths are, TUI has a role for you!
Join the airport crew and make guests' journeys a breeze, uncover their needs, and ensure they leave with a smile. Hit the road to hotels all over, where you'll dazzle guests with your tourism, sales, and problem-solving skills. Provide assistance with online products and services, and match guests with their dream holiday experience. Be a hero to guests in need, providing extra special attention in complex, sensitive, or emergency situations during their holiday.
This is your chance to launch a fulfilling career in the tourism industry. Start by experiencing the magic of Europe's top summer destinations, including the sun-kissed beaches of Portugal, the breathtaking waters of Greece, the picturesque landscapes of Italy, and additional gems like the Spanish Islands, Croatia, Bulgaria, Turkey, and Cyprus. After this season, you'll have the choice between many warm and cold winter destinations.
There's never been a better time to join the TUI Destination Team!
Who are you?
- You speak fluent German and have good knowledge of English
- You have a driver's license
- You're an engaging communicator
- You want to start or expand your career in tourism at one of the biggest companies in the world
What does the company offer?
- Free accommodation, bills included for the entire time you are working with TUI
- A net monthly salary of 750€ to 900€ in your pocket
- Extra commission averaging 350€ – 500€ per month with no upper limit
- Private health insurance
- Great relocation package with all flights paid, airport pickup and all visa/work permit admin and costs paid by TUI
- Everything you need to do the job: extensive training, company iPad and uniform
- Free access to TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons
- Free access to TUI's dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation
- Work all year – winter work and career development opportunities are available
Apply now to start your unforgettable journey!
Send me your English CV and experience new challenges, growth opportunities, and unforgettable memories.