Already have an account?
New here?Sign Up
By using the website, you as a user agree to these terms.
Registration of a personal account
In connection with registration for a new account, you will provide a valid e-mail address. You are responsible for the accuracy of this information and may not record incorrect or incomplete information. You are responsible for updating your information on the Website. We recommend that you keep your login information and password secret.
You understand that Workwide Recruit AB may need to make copies, change formats, recode or otherwise process content that you have created for the website in order to e.g. be able to:
- Follow the technical requirements of the Website or comply with the terms and conditions of the Website
- Make the content available to the users of the Website
- Store and download the content
You may not use the Website to post, publish, store or link to material that violates any law or other rules. You may not infringe upon any other intellectual property right or other right that may be considered offensive, offensive, threatening or otherwise inappropriate.
When you use Workwide Recruit AB's services, you are not allowed to:
- Participate in or facilitate illegal activities.
- Use the service in a way that harms us, our candidates or customers, use any part of the service as a target for unsolicited mass mailings or unsolicited e-mail advertising ("spam").
- Systematically download large parts of the Website's content, such as e.g. all job descriptions, media or other information
- Use an automated process or service other than those provided by Workwide Recruit AB to use or access the service
- Use unauthorized means to modify or redirect or attempt to modify or redirect the Service.
- Perform a measure that causes an unreasonably large load on Workwide Recruit AB's website (s).
- Damage, disable, overload or impair the service, or resell or distribute the service or any part of the service
Limitation of liability
Workwide Recruit AB provides the website and the service "in existing condition". They are not responsible for the accuracy, relevance and completeness of the information contained in the material posted on the Website.
Workwide Recruit AB does not guarantee that the website is error-free, that it will function at all times or that it will not suffer from disruptions and technical problems that make the website slow or inaccessible for a certain period of time. Workwide Recruit AB also does not guarantee that the website is safe and free from viruses or the like although it is our total ambition to keep it safe. Workwide Recruit AB of course tries to solve such problems as quickly as possible but takes no responsibility for any damage that may affect you during that period. Workwide Recruit AB does not reimburse any costs or any other damage caused to you due to the use of the website.
Workwide Recruit AB is only liable for direct damages in the event of intent or gross negligence up to a maximum amount corresponding to the service fee for one month.
Workwide Recruit AB reserves the right to make changes to the website without prior notice. Workwide Recruit AB also has the right to discontinue the provision of the website at any time, and in connection with this shall inform employers who have paid for active recruitment projects in advance.
Applicable law and dispute
For questions or comments on the content of the Website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Are tasks and opinions that can be linked to an individual. Examples include name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
Processing of personal data
Involves any use of personal data, such as the collection, registration, compilation, storage and disclosure of personal data or a combination of these.