Are you a fluent Dutch speaker who has a passion for service? Would you like to work for an international company in sunny Greece? Then look no further!
If you are looking for a change and would like to experience fantastic beaches, the deep blue Mediterranean Sea and lots of culture while having an exciting job where you can gather international experience, then look no further! Take the opportunity to work abroad and develop your career in a world-leading company!
Our client is an industry leader in customer service in Greece and they’re now looking to strengthen their Dutch speaking team with more colleagues. In the role as a customer service agent you will provide assistance to customers who have questions and/or problems about the company's products or services. You communicate with the customers in Dutch via telephone, email and/or live-chat and try to help them as well as you can. The employer works together with companies such as Microsoft, Philips, Volkswagen, Audi and many other world known brands, so there will surely be a fun position for you!
- Can relocate to Greece on short notice
- Native Dutch speaker
- Good level of English
- Able to work on shifts
- Well organised and ambitious
- Great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic team player
The employer offers
- Annual salary between €15,400 – €18,200 (depending on project and role)
- 2 weeks of introductory training
- Relocation package: paid flight ticket, airport pickup, 4 weeks in a hotel upon arrival, help with finding permanent accommodation
- A dedicated HR team that will help you with ID and bank account set-up
- Multicultural and modern environment
- Good development- and career opportunities within the company
- Company organised events and a lot of other after work activities
Don’t wait, Apply today!
Send in your application in English and one of our recruiters will reach out to you shortly with more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!