Ready to take your career to new heights? Join one of the world's leading multinational chemical companies and make an impact as a Dutch-speaking Payroll Officer. Whether in vibrant Berlin or anywhere in Germany, showcase your expertise, unlock your potential, and reap the rewards of your hard work. Don't miss out – apply today and embark on a fulfilling professional journey!
You'll be joining the HR Services team for either Belgium or the Netherlands. The company will give you a thorough onboarding and make sure you are fully equipped to tackle any challenge. As a Payroll Officer, you will be delivering master data management, payroll, and post-payroll services to group companies. As a valued member, you will enjoy a diverse range of responsibilities that will keep you engaged and thriving.
What you might be doing:
- Prepare and process monthly payroll using SAP HR system,
- Ensure efficient processing of data within the relevant social law framework,
- Conduct quality checks on monthly master and payroll data in collaboration with the team,
- Provide support and address inquiries from regional employees and local HR colleagues,
- Maintain close cooperation with local HR Business Partners, internal service departments in Berlin, and technical providers,
- Collaborate on internal projects and promote best practice sharing among EMEA Region HR teams.
Who are you?
- You speak fluent Dutch and have an excellent knowledge of English
- You have a relevant university degree in payroll, hr, finance, accounting, economics, etc.
- You're eager to learn the ins and outs of Dutch or Belgian payroll processes
- You have a analytic mind and advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- You've got at least 1-year of experience working in payroll, accounting, finance, reporting or a
- You're motivated to learn, proactive, structured and organized
What does the company offer?
- A yearly salary of between 31,000€ – 42,000€ depending on your experience
- A yearly bonus based on the company`s success and your personal performance
- Flexible working hours; whether you're a morning bird or night owl, you choose your own schedule
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Choose to be based in Berlin and get 1 month of accommodation and work from home up to 4 days a week
- Work remotely from anywhere in Germany and only spend 2 days/month in the office with 200€ compensation for travel costs
- Up to 6 weeks of mobile working from abroad
- Extensive on-the-job training regarding payroll and SAP HR to become an all-round payroll professional
- An international and dynamic work environment with plenty of team and company events
- Many growth opportunities
Seize this opportunity – apply now and redefine your career with a global industry leader!
Send us your English CV and we will be in touch soon!