Ready to take your career to new heights? Join one of the world's leading multinational chemical companies and make an impact as a Dutch-speaking Payroll Specialist. Whether in vibrant Berlin or anywhere in Germany, showcase your expertise, unlock your potential, and reap the rewards of your hard work. Don't miss out – apply today and embark on a fulfilling professional journey!
You'll be joining the HR Services team for Belgium. As a Payroll Specialist, you will be delivering payroll and post-payroll services to group companies. You'll be responsible for the payroll and HR processes, with a strong focus on customer relations. As a valued member, you will enjoy a diverse range of responsibilities that will keep you engaged and thriving.
What you might be doing:
- Own the monthly payroll process and ensure a smooth implementation in SAP HR
- Explore improvements and innovations to the payroll process
- Ensure compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements
- Support the strategic and professional development of payroll topics
- Maintain close cooperation with local HR Business Partners, internal service departments in Berlin, and technical providers
- Collaborate on internal projects and department meetings and represent your team
Who are you?
- You speak fluent Dutch and have an excellent knowledge of English
- You have a relevant university degree in payroll, hr, finance, accounting, economics, etc.
- You've got 2-3 years of experience working in (Belgian) Payroll and have a fundamental knowledge of HR administration
- Ideally, you've worked in SAP HR
- You're focused on service and providing solutions
- You can work independently, prioritize, meet deadlines and know when to ask for support
What does the company offer?
- A competitive salary, based on your experience
- A yearly bonus based on the company`s success and your personal performance
- Flexible working hours; whether you're a morning bird or night owl, you choose your own schedule
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Choose to be based in Berlin and get 1 month of accommodation and work from home up to 4 days a week
- Work remotely from anywhere in Germany and only spend 2 days/month in the office with 200€ compensation for travel costs
- Up to 6 weeks of mobile working from abroad
- An international and dynamic work environment with plenty of team and company events
- Many growth opportunities
Seize this opportunity – apply now and redefine your career with a global industry leader!
Send us your English CV and we will be in touch soon!