Are you a fluent Finnish speaker who has a passion for service? Would you like to work for an international company and spend the upcoming months in sunny Greece?
If you are looking for a change and would like to experience fantastic beaches, the deep blue Mediterranean Sea and lots of culture while having an exciting job where you can gather international experience. Take the opportunity to work abroad and develop your career in a world-leading company!
Our client is an industry leader in customer service in Greece and they’re now looking to strengthen their Finnish speaking team with more colleagues.
In the role as a customer service agent you will provide assistance to customers who have questions and/or problems about the company's products or services. You will communicate with the customers in Finnish via telephone, email and/or live-chat and try to help them as well as you can.
We want you in our team if you are:
- A native Finnish speaker with a good level of English
- Able to work on rotating shifts
- Well organized and ambitious
- A great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- An enthusiastic team player
What we offer:
- Annual salary consisting of €14406 + bonus
- Paid introductory training
- Relocation package: Paid flight ticket, airport pickup, accommodation throughout your entire contract period
- A dedicated HR team that will help you with ID and bank account set-up
- Multicultural and modern environment
- Good development- and career opportunities within the company
- Company organized events and a lot of other after work activities.
Don’t wait, Apply with your CV in English today!